Studio Pro Soldering Iron Stand
1 in stock
The Studio Pro Soldering Iron stand is well-balanced for stability. The heavy steel coiled wire cage prevents the hot soldering iron from touching the work surface and protects hands and nearby objects. The convenient sponge and sponge-well allows for quick and easy cleaning of soldering iron during use.
- Assemble the soldering iron stand by removing the nut from the base of the wire cage.
- Insert the cage into the the hole located on the base of the stand behind the sponge well.
- Turn the stand over and screw the nut clockwise until snug, making sure the cage is facing forward before completely tightening nut down.
- Place the small rectangular tip cleaning sponge into the well located in the centre of the base. Wet the sponge with water before use.
- To clean the soldering iron wipe the tip against the damp sponge during soldering.
- Excess solder can be removed by tapping the tip of the soldering iron on the metal base and allowing solder to drop into the centre well.