Glasspro Putty – Large
946mls / 1.95kg
Out of stock
Glasspro Putty is a new outstanding fast-setting black coloured stained glass cement designed for strengthening and waterproofing leaded glass panels. Cleans up easily with whiting. Ready-to-use oil-based elastic compound, easily applied, adheres to came and glass. Remains permanently elastic. Covers approximately 1 square meter.
- Remove a handful from the tub and roll it around in your hands to warm it up and make it pliable.
- Using your thumb force the putty in to fill the channel between the glass and the came.
- Trim excess with a pointed dowel or fid. Wad up the extra stained glass putty and return to container.
- Sprinkle the panel with whiting
- Scrub with a natural bristle brush to complete cleaning the excess putty and to burnish came to a smooth, darkened finish
- Let set overnight then flip and do the other side.
- Seal container with a piece of plastic wrap pressed over the top surface of the putty will keep it soft for the next time.
- Low Odour – Unlike cements, Glass Pro Stained Glass Putty does not have an overpowering chemical smell.
- Easy to work with – No messy mixing, no sloppy slurry, no ruined clothes. Soft putty is easy on the hands, firms up quickly and does not run through the back of the panel
- Use with lead, zinc, brass or copper cames.
- NOTE this is not a general glazing putty.
|Dimensions||130 × 130 × 125 mm|